Are you a candidate or working on a campaign? Good news! The NJ Democratic State Committee is providing a series of day-long campaign trainings. Each training will last from 10:00AM - 5:00PM. The dates and locations are as follows:
May 12th - Bergen County Democratic Committee HQ
May 19th - Middlesex County College
June 9th - Camden County Democratic Committee HQ
You will build skills to learn how to:
- Develop and implement field strategies.
- Fundraise and adhere to compliance regulations.
- Lead through stressful and high-stakes situations.
- Effectively communicate campaign messages.
- Work with Democratic allies and vendors.
- Engage volunteers and supporters to achieve campaign goals.
If you are interested in attending one of these campaign trainings, click here to RSVP!