Meet our candidates and lend them your support and they work toward victory in November.
Phil Nufrio and Catherine Paura for County Commission
Legislative District 9
David Wright for Senate
Alexis Jackson and Kristen Henninger-Holland for Assembly
Legislative District 12
Joe Altomonte for Senate
Mike Palazzolla and Raya Arbiol for Assembly
Legislative District 30
Dan Stinger for Senate
Stephen Dobbins and Matt Filosa for Assembly
Lacey Township Committee
Bill Stemmle & Stuart Feldman (Donate)
Find your local Democratic leaders here.
New to the county committee or want to know more? Check out our guide.
Information on Voting
Apply for a vote-by-mail ballot and return it one of the following ways:
- Mail: It must be postmarked on or before 8:00 p.m. November 2 and be received by your county’s Board of Elections on or before November 8.
- Secure Ballot Drop Box: Place it in one of your county’s secure ballot drop boxes by 8:00 p.m. on November 2. Drop box locations can be found at Vote.NJ.Gov.
- Board of Elections Office: Deliver it in person to your county’s Board of Elections Office by 8:00 p.m. on November 2. County Election Officials’ contact information can be found at Vote.NJ.Gov.
- In-Person Voting on Election Day, November 2, at your polling place, from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. NOTE: Vote-by-mail ballots CANNOT be returned to your polling place for this election.
Early voting is here!
If you are not voting by mail, you can vote early between October 23rd and October 21st, Monday--Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm or Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm. No appointment necessary.
Find the closest early voting location:
- Berkeley - Ocean County Library, 30 Station Rd., Bayville 08721
- Brick- Ocean County Library, 301 Chambersbridge Rd. Brick 08723
- Jackson- Ocean County Library, 2 Jackson Drive, Jackson 08527
- Lacey- Lacey Community Center, Room C, 15 E Lacey Rd., Lacey 08731
- Lakewood- Municipal Building-Court Rm, 231 3rd St. Lakewood 08701
- Lavallette- Upper Shores Library, 112 Jersey City Ave., Lavallette 08735
- Little Egg Harbor- Ocean County Library, 290 Mathistown Rd., Little Egg Harbor 08087
- Manahawkin- Ocean County Southern Resource Center-Nutrition Hall, 179 S Main St. Manahawkin 08050
- Manchester- Ocean County Library, 21 Colonial Dr., Manchester 08759
- Toms River- Ocean County Library, 101 Washington St., Toms River 08753
NJ Democrats succeeded in expanding voting rights by legislating early voting in March 2021. This will be a historic election thanks to the efforts of voting rights activists.